Revisions are in and the test had been reviewed in class. Time for final marks. It has been a process this time that will make future quizzes easier to go through. Students will be given three separate assessments based on their understanding of three of the four stems of math demonstrated by their knowledge on squares and square rooting. For reference, these are:
1. Understands mathematical concepts and relationships
2. Uses mathematical reasoning to analyze and solve problems
3. Models, represents, and communicates mathematical ideas
Exit Slips of the Week
Math exit slip:
Draw a line on a grid that is equal to an irrational number. Use the following worksheet to practice this skill (SHOWING ALL WORK), and submit one of the questions as your exit slip
Science Exit Slip:
We watched this video:
1. Make specific observations of the events occurring in this experiement
2. What state changes are occurring?
3. Relate increasing pressure to density.